Saturday, April 25, 2009

Henryisms

I'm in a big mood today. 12-12-09

Henry the day before his haircut. "Mom, I want iddy biddy hair like Daddy's."

Did you have a good day today Henry? We had a great day today, Mom, and we couldn't have done it without you.

Mom you are really naked.

I don't like my gross crayons from the gross man at the grocery store.

Henry comes running in first thing in the morning, Look who's awake! [himself]

To Mom while eating lunch today, Mom, I wish skunks would not put their tails up. 5-1-09

I'm so exciting.

I'm so upset that my toe hurts.

I'm big for that. [i.e., big enough]

They are friends of me too. [Parker and Jake]

April 17, 2011

We'll just home school him. (in response to the answer to the question of why Parker will be gone in three more years, i.e. college)

When someone comes around that corner I'll scare the tuna salad out of them.

How do you spell "f" he asks. We admit we're stumped. "Ef" he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment